Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Shabby Chic Necklace Hanger


I did this project a few months back, but I feel like I need to post it because it is one of my favs.  This project could be done a number of ways, the only thing you definitely need is a collection of hangers/hooks/knobs of some sort.  I wanted to do this on the cheap, so I just collected a variety of the cheapest cabinet knobs from menards and home depot.  I had this 2x4 laying around, so I gave it a quick coat of turquoise, and then dry-brushed some white on top to give it some dimension.  Then you just need to find screws that will go all the way through to attach the knobs (or you could sink the screws in...which I did, but I have to credit my boyfriend for that part.)  Super cute for decor and keeps your long necklaces from getting tangled!

No comments:

Post a Comment