Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Trip to Home Depot Turned Earring Holder!

So today my boyfriend & I were running errands and he insisted we stop at Home Depot.  While he was off gathering lumber & tools & whatnot, I came across something shiny & pretty...and was inspired to make an earring hanger.

Need:
-Sheet metal with holes in it....there are several shapes/kinds.  Here is a link if you aren't sure what to buy: http://www.homedepot.com/Tools-Hardware-Hardware-Metal-Sheets-Rods-Sheet/h_d1/N-5yc1vZc27v/R-100250804/h_d2/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10053&langId=-1&storeId=10051#.ULUmhuOe85E

-Some sort of edging.  I used some sort of trim I found...don't ask me what it is because I have no clue.  You could easily use an old picture frame too, you just might need to cut the metal down to size.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment